Six Weeks/Months Ethical Hacking Industrial Training
Six Weeks/Months Elysian Corporation for Ethical Hacking Industrial Training
Elysian Corporation, a ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified Company in Mohali (Chandigarh) is offering a helping hand for students to grow professionally and personally, by offering three weeks / three months / six weeks and six months Industrial Training in Ethical Hacking. The composition of the course is relevant and is focused on practical which help students to score higher in certifications. We have expertise staff who will support you wholeheartedly. We also help Companies and Industries to protect their security system throughout Training. So you can grasp this opportunity by joining with the Elysian Corporation to get the certification for security professionals.
Why you need to have Training In Ethical Hacking
- Elysian Corporation helps the students to gain technical and practical knowledge by a team of expertise.
- It helps you to evaluate the security or to identify the vulnerable in systems, networks or system infrastructure.
- By understanding hacker techniques, we expertise the students and the firms to understand how vulnerable they are to an attack and how dangerous the consequences of such an attack can be.
- Ethical Hacking helps you to fight against terrorism and to prevent the hackers from gaining their personal access
- By understanding the techniques of the Ethical Hacking, you can help the companies to determine which of their computer securities are effective and which measures need to be updated.
Future Scope Of Ethical Hacking From Elysian Corporation
- IT Companies are the main recruiters of Ethical Hackers
- Ethical Hackers are recruited by the government as well as private organizations as cyber-security professionals.
- Graduates can also set up their own companies offering Ethical Hacking services.
- We are also looking for expert Ethical Hackers for our company
- Ethical Hackers are required by Financial Service providers, Retail chains, airlines and hotels
- Internet security and networking are the fast-growing industries where Ethical Hackers are needed
- They are hired to find out any insecurity that might exist in a network.
- Hackers can also work for the investigation agencies such a National Security Agency, Central Bureau of Investigation, and Federal Bureau of Information.
Syllabus of Ethical Hacking
MODULE: INTRODUCTION TO INFORMATION SECURITY
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- ESSENTIAL TERMINOLOGIES
- SECURITY AND ITS NEED
- WHY IS IT SECURITY NECESSARY?
- IT SECURITY SERVICES LIFE CYCLE
- OPERATING SYSTEM BASICS
- DATA COMMUNICATION BASICS
- BASICS OF COMPUTER NETWORKING
- OSI AND TCP/IP MODEL
- TCP VS UDP
- TCP FRAME STRUCTURE
- UDP FRAME STRUCTURE
- TCP COMMUNICATION FLAGS
- NETWORKING DEVICES
- CYBER THREATS AND ISSUES
- PROTECTING YOUR COMPUTER AND NETWORK
- SOFTWARE SECURITY FOR PORTABLE COMPUTERS
- PROTECTING YOUR PASSWORD AND LOGGING ON SECURELY
- HOW PASSWORDS GET CRACKED
- TOP 4 METHODS TO HACK FACEBOOK PASSWORD WITHIN 5 MIN
- SELECTING TOOLS
- INFORMATION SECURITY POLICIES AND IMPLEMENTATION
MODULE: DESKTOP AND SERVER SECURITY
UNIT 1: DESKTOP AND SERVER SECURITY
- SECURING YOUR MIGRATED WINDOWS 7 DESKTOP
- DESKTOPS: LOCAL RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES
- OVERALL DESKTOP SECURITY
- WHAT IS REGISTRY?
- REGISTRY EDITING
- BACKUPS AND RECOVERY
- STEPS TO CREATE REGISTRY VALUES
- SOME OF THE EXAMPLES TO CHANGE THE REGISTRY DEFAULT SETTINGS
- THE LOGON PROCESS
- SECURITY ARCHITECTURE COMPONENTS
- INTRODUCTION TO SECURING IN NT BOX
- WINDOWS VULNERABILITIES AND THREATS
- DETERMINING IF YOU ARE ACTIVELY BEING COMPROMISED
- CLIENT –SERVER ARCHITECTURE
- SERVER SECURITY PRINCIPLES
- SECURING THE SERVER OPERATING SYSTEM
- APPLICATIONS AND NETWORK PROTOCOLS
- CONFIGURE OS USER AUTHENTICATION
UNIT 2: WINDOWS 8 INTRODUCTION AND SECURITY
- SIMILARITIES BETWEEN WINDOWS 7 & WINDOWS 8.
- NEW FEATURES OF WINDOWS 8.
- HARDWARE RECOMMENDATIONS.
- HARDWARE INNOVATIONS.
- WINDOWS 8 EDITIONS.
- GETTING STARTED WITH WINDOWS 8.
- PROTECTING THE CLIENT AGAINST THREATS.
- BOOT OPTIONS FOR SECURITY.
- PROTECTING SENSITIVE DATA: BITLOCKER.
- SECURE ACCESS TO RESOURCES:
UNIT 3: LINUX SECURITY
- BENEFITS OF LINUX
- HOW SECURE SHOULD MY LINUX BE?
- WINDOWS VS. LINUX DESIGN
- LAYERS OF LINUX/UNIX
- LINUX DIRECTORY STRUCTURE (FILE SYSTEM STRUCTURE) EXPLAINED WITH EXAMPLES
- SHADOW AND PASSWORD FILES
- HOW TO SET UP A FIREWALL UNDER LINUX?
- SECURING AND HARDENING TIPS LINUX SYSTEMS
- REALISTIC SECURITY AND SEVERITY METRICS