Six Weeks/Months Industrial Training in MCSA/MCSE
Six Months MCSA/MCSE Industrial Training
MCSE and MCSA are the two Certifications which are given to the Specialists who prove themselves in dealing with Microsoft methods. MCSE stands for Microsoft Certified System Engineer. The difference lies in the role of a System Engineer and a System Administrator.
A System Engineer is an Expert in Designing and Building a New Network and get it running based on the Client’s Specialization, while System Administrator is Expert in holding an already set-up system. Moreover, the Training in MCSA / MCSE helps you to install and upgrade Windows Operating System, managing user’s computers and groups, backup and restoration, implementing disaster recovery and creating the different types of trusts.
Professionals working with Microsoft Products can obtain MCSA Certificate and then continue to obtain MCSE Certificate. The number of Exams required is ranging from 2 to 3 for MCSA and 3 to 5 for MCSE.
Why you need to have Training in MCSA / MCSE
- MCSA certification confirms that the professional is having skills and talent to understand, and operate networks
- MCSE Certification confirms that the professional is having proficiency in installing, configuring and troubleshooting network systems based on the Microsoft Windows Server
- By taking training in MCSA / MCSE, you can get the opportunity to explore your technical skills and knowledge so that the organizations will look up to you as a technical leader.
- This is one of the most demanding IT Certification offered by Microsoft in the field of technology.
Scope of MCSA / MCSE Industrial Training From Elysian Corporation
- MCSE trains you to become a System Engineer while MCSA trains you to become a System Administrator.
- Candidates will gain deep knowledge of latest technologies which acts as a platform for them to get placed in a reputed company.
- We offer Industrial Training strictly as per the latest MCSA / MCSE Exam blueprint.
- By working on live projects under the guidance of experts, you will get an experience of Real Working Environment of IT Industry.
- We provide free study material such as PDF’s, sample questions, lab guides, video training, interview questions.
- We provide 100% Job Assistance to our candidates and help them in resume updating, interview preparation, campus interviews etc.
Syllabus of MCSA
Module 1: Implementing Advanced DHCP Services
Configuring DHCP Failover
Configuring DHCP Backup and Restore
Module 2: Advanced Group Policy Management
Software Deployment GPOs
Backup and Restore GPOs
Configuring Import and Copy GPOs
Configuring Folder Redirection
Module 3: Implementing Advanced File Services
Configuring iSCSI Storage
Optimizing Storage Usage
Module 4: Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access
Configuring Network Address Translation (NAT)
Configuring Virtual Private Network (VPN) Access
Module 5: Web Server Management with IIS
Configuring Internet Information Services
Hosting Multiple Web Sites
Integrating FTP into IIS
Module 6: Implementing Active Directory Domain Services Sites and Replication
Overview of AD DS Replication
Configuring AD DS Sites
Configuring and Monitoring AD DS Replication
Implementing Universal Group Membership Caching (UGMC)
Module 7: Active Directory Maintenance
Active Directory Snapshot
Active Directory Defragmentation
Managing DSRM Password
Active Directory Metadata cleanup
Module 8: Backup and Restore Operations
Implementing Windows Server Backup and Recovery
Active Directory Backup and Recovery
Module 9: Implementing Disaster Recovery
Overview of Disaster Recovery
Overview of FSMO Roles
Transferring and Seizing AD FSMO Roles
Syllabus of MCSE
Module 1: Designing and Implementing IP Address Management
Overview of IP Address Management (IPAM)
Planning and Implementing an IPAM
Module 2: Implementing Additional Domains and Forests
Creating Child Domains
Creating Domain Trees
Module 3: Designing and Implementing an ADDS Forest and Domain Infrastructure
Designing an AD DS Forest
Designing AD DS Domain Trusts
Designing and Implementing AD DS Forest Trusts
Designing and Implementing AD DS Domains
Module 4: Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
Overview of Virtualization Technologies
Managing Virtual Machine Storage
Managing Virtual Networks
System Center Configuration Manager 2012
Module 5: Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services
Module 6: Planning and Implementing a High Availability Infrastructure using Fail Over Clustering
Planning an Infrastructure for Failover Clustering
Implementing Failover Clustering