Six Weeks/Months Industrial Training in PHP
Six Months PHP Industrial Training
The Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP), earlier known as personal home page is a server side scripting language, designed for Web development but also used as a general purpose programming language. The premier intention of doing PHP is that you can simply put down your scripts, transfer them to the servers, and run them directly by accessing them. It helps in fixing the bugs by increases efficiency and usability.
This is why PHP training is in Trend
- PHP assist you in creating, opening, interpreting, writing, eradicating and shutting files within the servers.
- It facilities you in generating web page content material and might encrypt data.
- The excellent issue in the usage of PHP is that it’s far extremely simple for a newcomer, anybody can easily function it, and gives numeral advanced alternatives for a professional programmer.
- PHP is a field full of Job opportunities with a purpose to help you to get excellent offers only if you have the correct knowledge.
Reasons to choose Elysian Corporation for industrial training in PHP
- We are the team of highly qualified and experienced trainees offering the preeminent PHP training in Mohali with a motive to produce in house placement to our meritorious candidates.
- We provide free study material to our candidates such as important notes, PDF’s, video courses, sample questions etc.
- After completing the training, you will be able to handle the CMS websites easily
- With the help of training, you can easily apply advance error handlings techniques
Syllabus of PHP
Types Of CSS(Internal, Inline, External)
Use of Class and Id with the Selectors
CSS Background & Color
Formatting and Coding Conventions
Using Script Tag
Control Structures(If else, switch, loops)
Array and For Each Loop
Defining and Invoking Functions
Built in Objects
Interacting With The Browser
Client Side Validations
What is PHP?
What is PHP File?
What is Mysql?
Basic PHP Syntax
Comments in PHP
Control Structures(If else,switch, all loops)
For Each Loop
PHP date() Function
PHP include File
Introduction To MySQL
PHP MySQL Connect To a Database
Closing A Connection
MySQL where clause
MySQL Aggregate Functions(sum,avg,count etc)
MySQL order by and group by clause