Six Weeks/Months Industrial Training in Software Testing
Six Months Software Testing Industrial Training
Software testing is a process of verifying a system with a motive of analyzing any errors, gaps, or missing requirements with the absolute requirements. This helps the development team to fix the bugs and hand over a good quality product. It is categorized into two parts such as Functional Testing and Non-Functional Testing. Functional Testing, also known as Black box testing which is done against the business requirements of application, it involves the integration system to analyze the system’s consent with its specified requirements. Non-Functional Testing includes checking the non-functional aspects of software applications like usability, reliability, performance etc.
Why you need to have Training in Software Testing
- It provides confidence in the quality of the final product
- It confirms that the functional requirements that have been declared is implemented perfectly
- It confirms that the application has no errors in the code
- It confirms that the application is ready to operate in all required conditions to support operating system and web browsers correctly
- It helps to verify how the user is working with the application and ensures that the final product is ready top use.
- It assures that the data which is stored and processed is protected from hacking or from any unauthorized access
Scope of Software Testing Industrial Training From Elysian Corporation
- All our classes are delivered live and interactive digital learning is hand over by the eminent faculty.
- We offer corporate training, seminars, buck-up interactive discussions and query solutions, workshops to organizations around the globe.
- Our expertise assists in providing educational services to students and professionals from assorting background including Management, Engineering and Arts.
- We have live discussions among students to collaborate on various topics and discussion threads for a well-rounded learning exposure.
- We provide 100% job assistance and have an impeccable track record of student’s placements.
- Workshops and seminars are being conducted by our professionals to keep candidates updated with the latest technologies.
Syllabus of Software Testing
Overview of the Software
Overview of the Software
- What is Software?
- Software Technologies
- What is Web Application
- Web Application Technologies
Softwre Testing Life Cycle – (STLC)
- Understand Requirement
- Create Test Cases
- Manual Testing
- Automation Testing
- Test Report
Software requirements specification – (SRS)
- What is SRS
- Finding gap in SRS
- How to Write a Test Plan from SRS Document
- How to test software requirements specification (SRS)?
- Review SRS Document and Create Test Scenarios
Bug Tracking Tool
- Use of bug tracking tool
- Bug Gennie
- Bug Zilla
- Writing test scenarios
- Test planning
- Test case design
- Test data identification
- Reviewing and Execution of Test cases/scripts
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- Regression Testing
- Acceptance Testing
- Performance Testing
- Load Testing
- Usability Testing
- Security Testing
- Portability Testing
- Getting customer’s requirements
- Creating SRS
- Creating Test Plan
- Test Plan Execution