Six Weeks/Months Industrial Training in Web Designing
Six Months Web Designing Industrial Training
Today, with the modernization in technology, it’s important to promote your business online if you want to increase your sale and marketing. The quality of a website is based on Web Development and Web design. A well designed website drags individuals to use your services. Web designing means organizing and building a collection of files that will dispose the layout, colors, text styles, graphics, images, structure and other features that deliver pages to your site visitors. It assists in making business profitable, enhance brand identity, gain customers trust and to gain business values. It shows how you advertise your business and flourish worldwide.
Qualities and Skills for a Good Web Designer
- Reach out to the client’s regularly
- Able to handle criticism
- Have knowledge of key principles
- Detailed oriented
- Customer orientation
Scope of Web Designing Industrial Training From Elysian Corporation
- By working on live projects under the guidance of experts, you will get an experience of real working environment of IT Industry.
- We have experts with hands-on experience on the latest technologies.
- The training in web designing is 100% practical which helps you to grasp the knowledge quickly and easily.
- We provide free study material such as important notes, PDF’s, video training, lab guides, sample questions and answers.
- The training assists in catering the entire needs of commercial and promotional aspects of the business.
- We provide 100% job assistance to our candidates.
Syllabus of Web Designing
What is Web Design?
What is Web Design?
- Introduction to Web Design
- Domain Names & DNS
- Client and Server Software.
- Static& Dynamic
- Careers in Web Technologies
- Introduction of Stock Photography
- Types of Images and Image Editing Tools
- Using Photoshop Tools
- Layers, Actions and Filters
- Creating Custom Effects
- Design Banners, Basic Website Layout
- Design Complex website Layout
- Conversation of Design to XHTML
Cascading Style Sheets
- Introduction to CSS
- Types of style sheets
- Types of CSS Selectors
- Complete CSS properties
- Converting Table layout to CSS
- Custom CSS Layout Design
- Creating simple and dropdown menus
- Creating Appealing forms using CSS
- CSS Tips and Tricks with Hacks
- Client and Server side scripting
- Introduction to Java Scripting
- Types of Java Scripts
- Variables, operators, loops
- Objects, Events and DOM
- Common java script functions
- Using Java script
- Java Script Validations
- Implementing Menus, Galleries etc
- Introduction to Ajax
- Real time Ajax Examples
Testing and Implementation
- Various Browser Versions
- W3C Validating the XHTML & CSS
- Common Compatibility Issues
- Introduction to Animation
- Introduction to Adobe Flash
- Tools in Adobe Flash
- Frame Animation
- Various Flash Effects
- Creating Flash Banners
- Creating Flash Intro’s
HTML & XHTML
- Structure of HTML
- Basic HTML Tags
- Advanced HTML Tags
- Difference between HTML & XHTML
- XHTML Basic tags
- Introduction to Doc Types
- Introduction to HTML Tools
- Learning the interface
- Defining a site
- Adding Content and Multimedia.
- Creating user submission forms.
- Importing a website design
- Dynamic Features
How to Create Website
- Creating a concept and layout
- Choosing a Color Scheme
- Choosing Stock Photography
- Texture and Typography
- Design a Professional Layout
- Conversation of Design to CSS
Web Hosting (By FTP)
- Web Hosting Basics
- Types of Hosting Packages
- Changing Name Servers
- Linux and Windows CP
- Using FTP Client
- Maintaining a Website