Six Weeks/Months WordPress Industrial Training
Six Months WordPress Industrial Training
Want to build a Website? With WordPress, it’s very easy to build your Website without writing a single code or knowing anything about HTML. It’s the world’s most popular and probably the easiest Blogging and Website Content Management System (CMS). With the help of it, you will be able to create any style of website, from a simple blog to a full featured Professional Website. You can expect the platform to rise in utility, functionality and popularity as the contributors all over the world continues building upon WordPress. Moreover, it gives opportunities to large number of Small and Large Enterprises to edit, update, change or modify the content of their website in the most suitable manner.
Why you need to have Training in WordPress
- As the technology is so simple and easy to use, you can easily add new pages, blogs, and images on regular basis.
- With the help of WordPress, you can easily manage your website and can login from any Internet connection.
- No need to wait for web designers to make simple updates on your site as you can easily control your site and can update it by yourself.
- WordPress acts as a engine for your website which is 100% secured.
- You can extend the functionalities of your website, whether you want to add calendar, video gallery, Facebook fan box etc.
- With the help of WordPress, your site will grow as your business grows.
Scope of WordPress Industrial Training From Elysian Corporation
- The Candidates will get triple benefits of in-depth understanding of the technology and its practical applications in real time scenarios from our Experts.
- Our Courses are designed and delivered by Professionals working in the specific technologies by which you can get the opportunity to work on live projects with them.
- You will be capable of maintaining your WordPress website and utilizing its publishing workflow features.
- We provide training-come-placement program and train candidates for interview with the help of Industry Experts.
- After the completion of training, candidates will be able to understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org and can set up New Websites.
Training Modules of WordPress
Introduction To WordPress
• Introduction of different Web Technology
• What is WordPress
• How WordPress Works
SETTING UP AND INSTALLING WORDPRESS
• Installation of server
• Installation of WordPress
• Installation of MY SQL
• Developing a Colour Scheme
• Designing Headers
• CSS Horizontal Menus
• Dynamic Menu Highlighting
• Good Navigation Links
• Next and Previous Links
• Styling for Print
• Designing Your Post Meta Data Section
• Separating Categories in your Post Meta Data Section
• Customizing the Read More
• Formatting Date and Time
• Styling Lists with CSS
• Designing Headings
• Playing With Fonts
• Using Images
• Fun Character Entities
• Comprehensive list of design articles
• Adding a Favicon
• WordPress CSS Information and Techniques
• Finding Your CSS Styles
• Creating Individual Pages
• Uploading Files
• I Make Changes and Nothing Happens
• WordPress Blog Design and Layout
• Using WordPress Themes
• HTML to XHTML
• Custom Post Types
• Stepping Into Templates
• Stepping Into Template Tags
• Template Hierarchy
• The WordPress Loop
• The Loop in Action
• Anatomy of a Template Tag
• Theme Functions File Explained
• Validating a Website
• Know Your Sources
• WordPress Housekeeping
• WordPress Site Maintenance
• Finding Server Info
• HTML to XHTML
• Migrating Multiple Blogs into WordPress 3.0 Multisite
• Meta Tags in WordPress
• Search Engine Optimization for WordPress
• Introduction about Database, Data Types, DML, DDL, Aggregate functions, Data Time • functions, Stored Procedure, Sub query and join
• MySQL Introduction
• MySQL Connect
• MySQL Create
• MySQL Insert
• MySQL Select
• MySQL Where
• MySQL Order By
• MySQL Update
• MySQL Delete
• About Ajax
• Setting up and implementing Ajax
• PHP and AJAX
• AJAX Intro
• AJAX PHP
• AJAX Database
• AJAX XML
• AJAX Live Search
• AJAX RSS Reader
• AJAX Poll
• Designing email panel
• How to send an email to various users
• Sending auto emails
• Deploying application on Web Server
• Implement Word Press Site
• Troubleshooting the project application after implementation